Tag Archives: europe

A Peek Inside TiVo’s Australian DVB-T Box

I enjoy things like this, which just shows how much of a geek I am. I like getting a little peek under the covers at how various products are brought together. This time Wipro Technologies issued a press release to … Continue reading

Posted in Press Release, TiVo | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Blu-ray Outsells HD DVD Nearly 3:1 In Europe

Blu-ray Disc sales in Europe have broken the one million mark for the year, accounting for approximately 73% of high-def disc sales, with HD DVD accounting for the remaining 27%. Blu-ray is beating HD DVD in Europe nearly 3:1, even … Continue reading

Posted in Blu-ray/HD DVD | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment