- Configure Folders if you want shows from the same series to be grouped together (like Kitchen Nightmares in the screenshot).
- When the gadget notices a new recording, it will ding (if you have sound enabled).
- If you configure more than one TiVo, click the friendly name of the unit (like Downstairs in the screenshot) to switch to the next unit.
- Click the name of the show to see its description. The details flyout will contain more data in a future version…just didn’t have time to add it for the first release.
- Your settings will survive a gadget removal/add thanks to Todd Northrop’s handy Settings Manager for Windows Vista Sidebar Gadgets.
- When the gadget refreshes its data, it will close any groups that are open. While not technically a bug, it is annoying, and I hope to improve this later.
I don’t have a Windows Vista machine, but this does look like a nifty Gadget. If you try it out, leave a comment with your impressions.