John Kohl has released Galleon 2.4.1. John is doing a great job of reinvigorating Galleon development.
* Turned off HD for applications that don’t need it (e.g. top level menu, Weather since its maps are small)
* Updated Mac OS X install to put applications in subdirectory: /Applications/Galleon/
* Fixed Mac OS launch scripts to enable quit function
* Fixed Movies application (needed an update to parse HTML output change from data source)
* Fixed Windows installer JRE detection (accepts Java 6)
* Fixed MusicOrganizer MP3 count (1746310)
* Upgrade to htmlparser-1.6 (fixes movierentals add-on application)
* Added movieRentals application to distribution
* Fixed log file location on windows to put logs inside the logs directory
* tracker on music in HD is goofy
* galleon skins in HD don’t cover screen–use tivo skins
* lots of layout glitches in HD
* HD menu highlights are too big for text
Picked up from TiVo Blog.